Saturday, September 2, 2017

#3 Project for Koala T Crafts Blog Challenge

Hello everyone,
today's post is about my third project as a Koala T Crafts Blog Challenge DT member.
The sponsor of this month is Sheri Baldy from My Besties and she provided with just amazing digi stamps, again :) My choice is Shy Bestie with Pup. It is such an adorable stamp! 

Useful information for the September Blog Challenge:
- topic: purple/orange/leaves
- digi stamp from our sponsor for September, Sheri Baldi - My Besties


Rules for taking part in the Monthly Blog Challenge:

  1. Be a follower of the Jen's Koala T Crafts blog
  2. Create any project using any one, or all, of the monthly themes - using the digi stamps from the monthly sponsor may be fun, but it is not compulsory :)
  3. Post a direct permalink URL using our Mr. Linky Magical Widget
  4. NEW projects only please, no back linking
  5. Limit 3 entries per person
Challenge runs September 1-31, 2017
a) Winners will receive Digital Image for personal use only. 
b) Winners chosen at random on the last day of the month.

c) 1 winner chosen from current Patron entries and 1 winner from ALL entries.

d) Winners announced on October 1st.

e) 1 Honorable Mention to be picked by Design Team will be featured on the blog.
Now, let me tell you a little about my project.

I decided to try the easy side step card.
First, I printed the beautiful Digi stamp and while I was coloring it with my Inktense and Watercolor pencils I decided that I will separate the two elements, so I fussy cut the cute little dog. After I finished the coloring, I started making the card template, not as difficult as it may seem. I decorated it with matching patterned and embossed paper. One of the papers had a sentiment written on it, so problem solved :) I glued down the two stamps and here it is.
Hope you like it and you will be inspired to give it a go!
Can't wait to see what you do!


Huggies all and take care!


Don't forget to check out the store and use ALINA as a 10% discount coupon when purchasing this set of digi stamps.

Frightful Fall Special Bundle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!