Saturday, October 14, 2017

Box Card - Fantasy World Digi Stamp

Hello everyone,

Today I want to present another awesome project made with some amazing digi stamps designed by the talented and extraordinary Jen Evers. This set of fantasy digi stamps is so cool to use in all types of projects, from cards, to scrapbooking projects, it is proper for both kids and adults.
The stamps will soon be available - 
13th October!!! so make sure you follow my posts to find out the  release day. :) There is going to be a surprise too!


My second project is a box card, which can be ideal for kids and not only.
The template for this card is: 

You need 2 pieces o card stock which will then be assembled together.

I decided to cut in the middle the front panel because I used the door and I wanted to give the impression of an opening door. I used a curvy die for this. 
I also embossed and cut some decorating elements using one of the Crafter's Companion Embossing Board. 

I colored the digi stamps using Promarkers and TGR Alcohol Markers. 
On the backside panel I added some patterned paper, also from my stash, I added the lady fairy and some embossed ivy leaves. I also added some small tags on which I wrote the sentiment. The patterned paper on the front panel is made by me using a handmade stamp. 





I also addes ome 3d pearl drops and the little wings, flowers from the digi stamp collection.

It gives an amazing effect. ;)




 Stamps that I used:


















This is the final result, hope you will enjoy it!









Also make sure to visit the store for more amazing digis to use in your projects. If you use ALINA code you will get a 10% discount for your purchase :)

Huggies all and take care!
If you like my post and you want to see some more, follow my blog :)
Take care until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!