Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Candy Holder with Fantasy Digi Stamps



Hello everyone,
today's project is the third from a series of projects designed  with some amazing digi stamps designed by the talented and extraordinary Jen Evers, founder of Koala T Crafts
It is an amazing set of fantasy digi stamps, so cool to use in all types of projects, from cards, to scrapbooking projects.
Release date of the set: 13th October!!!
You can buy the stamps HERE
YOU CAN GET A DISCOUNT!!! USE ALINA WHEN PURCHASING DIGIS FROM THE STORE AND YOU WILL GET 10% DISCOUNT!


My third project is a candy holder, which can be ideal for kids parties and not only.
The project is inspired from a video made by a dear person to me, a creative and talented lady who designs absolutely amazing things, Bianca Petroschi.
For this project I used the crafter's companion embossing board
I cut 3 hearts, 3 circles of different dimensions. I assembled the hearts and from the circles I made the stand. i glued everything together using a hot glue gun in order to make sure that everything stays together :)
I colored the digi stamps using Promarkers and TGR Alcohol Markers and then I fussy cut them.
 I decided to use the little dwarf, the elf princess and the fairy. Each character has a representative object, the dwarf has the lamp, the princess the bird and the fairy has the crystal globe. 

Stamps that I used:


I designed the holder thinking it can be used for birthday parties or as a lamp. You will see in the pictures what I mean.
It is very easy to do and the final result will be amazing :) 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!